Thursday, April 15, 2010

hmm...

i hate to live on other's expectation but that's what my parents hope for me.. they wish for me to have a monotonous life but reality is i dont have it.. eh no, rephrase.. i'm destined not to have it.. my life is a real roller coaster.. full of ups n downs.. got no significant black n white coz got sooo many shades between those two..

haihh.. they dont get it.. my life becomes like that coz i'm a risk taker.. i'm hard headed especially when i know what i'm doing is the right thing..

ok i can't define "right" coz i might be wrong aite? but then again, like i said earlier, i'm a risk taker..

maybe they dont wanna be worried about me.. it's gonna be less a child for them to worry about.. plus my sister nurul, would be two so that's left them only two more to be worried about.. maybe la kan..

hmm...

but i'm tired.. sometimes i do feel like out of air to breathe.. hmm...

No comments: