Monday, June 13, 2011

my abah

last week's friday, i went back home early.. thus, i still managed to watch a bunch of kids playing at the playground in front of my house (which of course selalunya aku takkan berkesempatan pun nak tengok pemandangan macam tu on weekdays.. sampai rumah memang dah gelap.. paling awal pun nampak orang ramai jalan kaki ke surau, sebelah playground tu)..

then ternampak la ada seorang pakcik ni, pimpin tangan cucu dia masuk dalam kereta, nak balik dah.. tak tau kenapa aku terus menikmati pemandangan tu.. i watched the girl hopped into the red kelisa, and the grandfather started the engine and drove off.. he noticed me watching i guess, sebab dia sempat senyum kat aku dari dalam kereta sebelum berlalu..

seriously, i suddenly felt satu perasaan sayu dalam hati (tetiba emosi kaaan).. i wonder if my father ever get to experience that.. bawa cucu pergi main kat playground.. tunggu sampai dia sudah main, then balik rumah.. i know my dad loves kids.. i know his dream is to be a grandfather.. despite his looks and lifestyle, he is just a plain family man with a heart full of love..

cian abah saya.. abah tau abah nak Ada kahwin cepat, beranak cepat tapi Ada tak mau.. mintak kat Nurul ek.. ehehehhe..

but yes, i always pray to Allah that my abah will live long enough and get his dream-come-true moments.. i really want my children to have a grandfather as great as my dad.. i know he will be one.. the one that i always wish i ever had..

abah, love you dearly.. happy becoming father's day..

No comments: