Friday, August 15, 2008

can i take back what i've said? :-(

15th Aug 2008
11.34pm



I just realized that I should take back what I’ve said about some people...I know I should coz I’ve said it without knowing them well…I just simply said it…based on my first impression…I thought I was damn right…I was pretty damn sure I was right…so I was confidently blurted out what I’ve concluded…



After knowing them over the time, I realized they are more than what they might appear…they are still young so they got potential…I can see they can go further if want to…



I don’t really do this…I don’t simply make conclusion without observation or analysis…because I know the feelings…to be judged before knowing them first…to be judged based on just first impression…



I know the power of first impression…it’s very important especially if we want to leave a very good image to other people…but sometimes first impression is not always right…some people are fake…that’s why I don’t rely on just the first impression…but this time, I broke my own principles…I should be ashamed of myself…



And now here I am…feeling guilty towards those people…I really feel like I want to take back those words I have said…



~aku wanita punya hati nurani yg x dpt dibohongi...pabila cinta telah membutakan mata...dan membuat tuli telinga...apakah salah jika aku menyinta...apakah salah jika engkau ternyata...pilihan hati...belahan jiwaku ini...~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurrmmmm......what exactly the true story behind this??? so curious n i really wanna know it!

~ xoxo ~

whitelilies island said...

ark..erk..*gulp*
:-D