Wednesday, October 13, 2010

once more

another round of handing over a team.. deym.. the cost i have to pay for loving this job, i guess..

the bosses had agreed to pass my team under different unit but still in the same div.. so near yet too far.. i will eventually stop looking on the operational wise.. just concentrate more on the management and admin.. and when it is done, i'll be looking onto another job..

this is something my boss had informed me earlier but i was not sure whether i'll be transferred to the other unit to continue watching over the team or to stay with my boss..

and it has been decided.

deym.

the team has been so close to me.. so dear to my heart.. and i believe my boss also feel the same way either.. i hope they will do just fine..

ok boss, let's move on!

No comments: