Saturday, April 25, 2009

puzzle

towards the end of 2008, i got the feelings that many things will happen in 2009... when the world entered 2009, i felt excited... excited on the things that i'll experience... but also nervous coz i have the slightest idea on what the "things" are will be...

heh, rs cam dak tadika n tomorrow is the first day of the school... 
-_-"

but the funny thing is, when the conversations i had with some frens about the future have become true, it gave me a "ting-ting" in my head... perhaps, the Almighty have given me the hint... only when it has happened i would realise...

once u complete the puzzle, u will c the pictures of the separated pieces...




~take a good look at my face.. u'll c my smile looks out of place.. if u look closer it's easy to trace.. the tracks of my tears...

No comments: