Wednesday, December 8, 2010

my timeless period - part I

ok i'm nervous.. this new system implementation really got me.. i've been restless and busy most of the days since weeks ago.. i even have to finish up works on weekends.. i got no time anymore for my pictures and camera.. i could't even turned up early on my best friend's wedding last week until i missed the "bersiap" and "berarak" part.. my life is a mess currently so don't expect me to update this blog as frequently as i did before..

I MISS MY FREE TIMEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! T___T

huuhh.. really looking forward for the year-end 1 week holiday.. i'm thinking of hibernating for the entire week :D


~writing this entry offline on 4/12/10, in the car otw to my beloved hometown.. will be stationed there for a day (but probably longer than that!)

No comments: