Wednesday, October 8, 2008

raya...

sedar x sedar, this is the 2nd raya me with custcare...tym goes by so fast without even me notice it...suddenly i feel like panting...hehehehe....

huh...this is the longest break that i ever take since i started working here...until i feel like i already resigned and currently jobless...ahahahahaha....i think i have to "buddy" again when i start to work tomorrow...

start to work tomorroooowwwww???? realllyyy???????

huh......


well...i think i can consider myself lucky...i never miss to celebrate raya with my family ever since i enter the working field...last year, custcare was closed on 1st and 2nd raya...and then my off day was on 3rd and 4th raya...this year, my off day was on 1st and 2nd raya...then i applied AL from 3rd until 6th raya...then my off day was on 7th and 8th raya...alhamdulillah kak miza approved all the AL...i should thank her for this...perhaps i should buy her a drink or smthg...hehe...although she rejected my AL application on 30th sept, but it was not such a big deal i guess...let me just keep with me the excuse she gave... ('_^)

hmm....this raya, there are quite few things happened...news that i received...

like my along is finally gonna get married...the weddding will be in nov...my angah is engaged now n the wedding will be in june next year...i met my old fren from hi skool which i never meet again since SPM...my bes fren finally bought herself a Vios (i am so soooo jealous...but more towards proud of her..caya lah ajer!! u go gurl!!!!)...and last but not least, my dad is a cowboy now...ahahahahaha.....


when i thought that was it...smthg awaits me at my home in shah alam...

i went back to shah alam on last sunday...n suddenly i realise there is a kad raya from me...i almost cried when i read the writing inside...sgt sgt terharu...thank u ain!!! cyg bgt sama kamu...mmuuaahhh!!!!

hmm....i better get myself ready for tomorrow...mls la plak rs nk keje esok...hmmm....

till then...ja ne...

No comments: